- Over 4 million students have participated in the AWIM program in all 50 U.S. states and 10 of 13 Canadian provinces and territories
- More than 65,000 activity kits have been provided to teachers and volunteers
- Over 20,000 engineers, scientists and technology professionals have volunteered in partnership with the A World In Motion program
- Benchmarked to the national standards
- Incorporates the laws of physics, motion, and flight into age-appropriate hands on activities
- The AWIM program receives support from corporations, foundations, SAE members and other SAE Foundation resources
SAE International and the SAE Foundation have supported and nurtured students' enthusiasm for science and technology education through the A World In Motion program. The AWIM program builds bridges between corporations and classrooms by giving teachers, volunteers, and students the opportunity to work together and learn from each other.